Thursday, January 7, 2010

Benefits Of Exercise


Are you having problems with your health? Can you sleep and eat normal? The best and cheapest solution is to exercise.

Exercises slow down aging by improving physical, mental, emotional and psychological well being. It increases our insulin to prevent diabetes therefore lowers our sugar level. Exercises also increase our energy and endurance level, improve the functions of the immune system, normalize the flow or circulation of blood in our body. It reduces the risk of heart disease and other forms of sickness. Exercise reduces our body weight faster than any other forms of weight reducing pills and will help us sleep better. One important reminder though, never exercise too close your bedtime especially at night because it may keep you awake. To those persons who have sleeping and eating disorders, who are having problems with their health, exercise is the best and cheapest solution.

I was having problems with my health after i graduated from college. I stopped playing basketball when I finished school and i forgot to control my diet. I became overweight. I'm starting to experience chest pains and felt dizzy in some occasions. I was afraid i might succumed to a heart disease. I immediately decided to jog every morning and play basketball. After months of continuous diet and exercise, I am starting to feel physically, mentally and spiritually normal. Love yourself and your family, stay fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment